Well that's a thing
Nov. 29th, 2016 06:53 pmI have an interview for that different position at work. Probably later this week, unless the scheduling people drop the ball, in which case it'll be next week.
It's not a sure thing, and I'll be going in with lots of questions and concerns. But I'm finding that even though it's scary, I'm looking forward to it. It's time for a change. Maybe this is it.
It's not a sure thing, and I'll be going in with lots of questions and concerns. But I'm finding that even though it's scary, I'm looking forward to it. It's time for a change. Maybe this is it.
no subject
Date: 2016-11-30 12:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-12-09 01:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-11-30 01:14 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-12-09 01:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-11-30 02:16 pm (UTC)That's a great place to be. :) Good luck!
no subject
Date: 2016-12-09 01:23 am (UTC)