- I have internet at my new place! Sweet, sweet internet, how I missed you. (And by "missed you" I mean "missed being able to watch YouTube videos in HD instead of in 144p while using my phone as a mobile hot spot." To be truly without internet is a thing which I can scarcely fathom.)
- I like the open feeling of the space in this place. It feels bright and inviting. I wish the ceilings and bulkheads were about... four inches higher.
- DOUBLE SINK. I did some dishes tonight and I forgot how much I missed having a double sink. Need to buy a plug though. The one that's here straight up doesn't fit.
- Going to need to get creative with the cupboard space. It's at a high premium in this place. I have a weird wirey shelf that came with the house that I'm thinking of turning into a place for pans and pots. And maybe dish cloths/towels.
- Shower is done phase one. Two more phases over the next couple of days.
- Tomorrow is Update All the Address Junk Day. First up: driver's licence and health card.
- I am unpacking very, very, very slowly. I am pretty much okay with this. (Though it'll be nice when stuff is put away. Just... not quite as nice as taking it easy after a nutty couple of weeks.)